A downloadable game for Windows
Quatro Luzes (from the Portuguese "Four Lights") is a game where you have to swap between 4 different worlds to proceed, using your brains and your skill.
When the game starts, you only have access to a white, blank world. As you proceed, collecting wisps and spirits, new Light Cores become available, allowing you to visit the Red, Green, Yellow and Blue worlds. You can alternate between them on the fly, by using your mouse buttons!
Some unique objects are particular of a world. For example, steam machines will only work in the Red world, since it is the hottest one. Wood trampolines only exist in the Green world, etc...
- 22 levels to explore, alternating between 4 worlds, each with different mechanics.
- Lots of collectibles! Some easy to get, some downright impossible (unless you are skilled enough).
- Intuitive controls: you move around, jump and change the world around you with the click of a button.
- Auto-saving: your progress is saved automatically in a profile, so you can restart from where you were.
- Main ending and alternative ending, unlocked at 100% completion.
- Windows (x86/64)
- Mac (on the works)
- Linux (on the works)
This demo includes the first 8 maps and 2 worlds (Red and Green). Since the game is not released, any feedback is highly appreciated and will be take into consideration to improve the player experience. So, don't be shy, let me know what you think in the discussion tab!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.